Friday, October 9, 2009

Snow and golf

So this morning I woke up and there was THREE inches of snow. I love snow. It puts me in a good mood and waking up to it is even better.
I dusted off my winter jacket and found my gloves as I made my way to my car. My feet crunched new paths and I was in a good mood.
And there it was in all it’s glory covered by the white stuff.
That’s when my mood dropped.
I don’t have a snow scraper and there was no way I could make it anywhere without dusting off my car.
Donning my gloves I cleared the snow and made my way to the store to get a snow scraper.
As I walked straight to the automotive section, I met five other people in the same situation as me. It was obvious as that was the only thing I brought to the check-out and the cashier definitely chuckled at me.
I bought my car in July, why would I have prior need for one?

The mountains covered in snow are amazing. Coming from Minnesota, I’ve seen my fair share of snow but this is different.


This snow has moved the State golf tournament back a couple days to Monday. Hopefully the extra days will help the course turn green instead of white. Seems necessary though.

No comments:

Post a Comment