Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Greetings everyone!


Hello everyone, I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but I thought that this photo basically ruins the mood for anything like that happening.

My name is Brandon Hansen, I'm the new sports editor for the Lake County Leader. Hailing from Spokane, Wash. I think I'm the only person in the entire eastern part of Washington that isn't a fan of Gonzaga University Basketball.

I am, however, a huge Boston Red Sox fan, as evident by the photo. It started in high school and has quickly gone down a road of baseball debauchery where I find myself constantly refreshing GameCast at work.

So take a look around and feel free to send me any questions via email. I'd love to make this blog as interactive as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment