Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heading to Rodeo Nationals Journal


Will getting ready to breakaway.


Wyatt Lytton was nice enough to send me an update last night via text while I was at the Mission Valley Mariners game. Here is what he had to say...

(Click the "read more" to see the full entry)

Although I am keeping you posted on the locals (Wyatt Lytton, Abby Knight and Will Powell) I just wanted to let you know that the whole Montana team is doing well. I am enjoying the experience with my teammate and feel grateful for this fantastic opportunity that all of us worked so hard to make the team.

With that said, last nights rodeo went well. Will posted a time of 12.255 in the chute dogging. Will and I entered a jackpot roping last night too. There were lots of teams in it, over 50-plus. We roped in the 1st round, 8.85 clean. It brought us fourth high team back in the second go. Will missed heading for us so we were out. So close. That’s why they call it team roping. We will try it again later on.

Today, the 6th round was good. Will posted a time of 3.411 in boy’s breakaway. We cheered loud for him. Not everyone is up each day, so that’s why I tell you about each of us at different times. Abby was pole bending today. She had a bit of time with her horse and got a no time. I felt for Abby because she loved running the poles.

-Wyatt, Abby and Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment