Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photos of Polson's victory over Whitefish from last night

Last night, this was an extremely hard game to shoot. I kept sitting back and just watching the game because you could feel the tension in the air and the play was just fantastic between these two fine programs.

An interesting note, all the games were close (Polson won 3-1), gutsy and frantic. Polson head coach Jan Toth said that she was never worried during the match about her team. She expected her team to pull things out and they did, including the final fourth game where the Pirates played from behind most of the time. I think we saw something from this team, I think they're starting to build a mental toughness that will carry them far.

Anyways, when I wasn't in awe of the great volleyball, here are some of the shots I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment