Friday, November 13, 2009

Day two, part one: preparation

When I went to shovel off my car from under a foot of snow, the radio told me it was a blistering fifteen degrees outside. Not bad.

The drive to the gym wasn’t bad at all this time. I knew where to go and when to turn.

The highway was sanded so that helped, as did the sun. I only saw one truck in the ditch compared to the ten I saw last night on my way back to the hotel.

Best moment of the morning: I’m cruising in the right hand lane, going with traffic. Out of nowhere, a car goes by me in the left-hand lane, speeding along like it’s in a high speed chase.

I cursed the car, saying it was going to get in an accident. After taking a look at the license plates, I ate my words. Minnesota. That made my morning.

Libby lost their evening game last night, so if Polson wins their game this morning, the rivals will meet in the biggest game the two teams have played thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment